How To Visit
As Hammock Dunes is a gated community, you will have to be “hosted” to visit either the community or the Club, and we offer the following free services to help in this regard:
- Hammock Dunes Community Information – We will provide additional information to help you plan a visit to our community.
- Hammock Dunes Club Tour – We will help you arrange a meeting with the Hammock Dunes Club Membership Director so you can see first-hand the Club’s facilities, including oceanfront clubhouse, golf courses, swimming pool and fitness center, and croquet, tennis, and bocce courts.
Contact us regarding these services by clicking here.
Also, here is pertinent information to help you make arrangements for traveling to Hammock Dunes:
- Airports that service the Palm Coast area are Daytona Beach International Airport (35 miles from Hammock Dunes), Orlando Sanford International Airport (70 miles), Jacksonville International Airport (80 miles), Orlando International Airport (100 miles), and Flagler County Airport (12 miles, private planes only).
- Driving directions: Take exit 289 off I-95 and go east on Palm Coast Parkway for approximately three miles to a four-way-stop intersection that is just over a toll bridge. Hammock Dunes is on the right.
- Lodging: Various national chains have hotels/motels in the Palm Coast area.